Heavy-Duty Swingback Step Ladder
Product no: 1200-024
Ranging from 3 treads up to 12, the heavy-duty swingback ladders are suitable for many environments, from shops and warehouses to industrial locations and maintenance tasks.
£74.36 ex. VAT£89.23 inc. VAT
(orders over £25 + vat)
The classic Class 1 step ladder provides strength and quality. Built from aluminium, these ladders are sturdy without being bulky or heavy, with slip-resistant feet and a strong box section construction designed to take on heavy-duty bracing.
Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability while the 80mm riveted treads ensure it’s comfortable to stand on for extended periods and is perfect for commercial, light trade work, and heavy-duty DIY use. With a wider design, the heavy-duty Class 1 swingback step ladder is manufactured in the UK by TB Davies to the new EN131 Professional ladder standard and has a maximum user weight of 150kg (that’s just over 23 stone).
- Various sizes, between 3 to 12 treads
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Heavy-duty aluminium construction
- Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability
- Box section back legs with heavy-duty bracing
- Slip-resistant feet provide a firm footing
- 5-year warranty
- Max load 150kg
- EN131 Professional compliant
- Manufactured by TB Davies in the UK